Thursday 23 January 2014

Rare Visit!

My card making has really had to take a back seat this winter! Usually this is the time I get the most done! Hopefully I will get time for my card making soon! I say with my fingers crossed! I did lose mojo for a while plus the scrabble game on facebook has been keeping me busy! Presently have 26 games on the go with friends! 

So today we have a couple of recent cards the picture quality of the first is very bad so my apologies in advance my camera needs a recharge so have used my iphone which usually takes ok pics but not this time!

Hope all my friends who I haven't spoken to in a while are well and happy new year to you all!



1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Two beautiful cards glad to see you in blog land. Love Alison xx

SandraCraftyCardz Etsy Shop Lots of personalised Gifts Available for everyone!