Friday 15 February 2013

Cards I make

Good evening everyone

I seem to be getting more and more orders for my handmade cards, which is totally fantastic am building up quite a repeat customer base, as well as new customers, how lucky am I.

What started off as a hobby and a way for me to relax with my stupid back problems, has certainly turned into more than 'just' a hobby!!!

So if you need a special card making, for any event or occasion then please do think of me! This year am branching out into the world of weddings!


So keep your eyes peeled for some samples of wedding invitations I will be posting over the next few weeks, I can do all the stationary required for your special day.

Cupcake wrappers are still as popular as ever and I also find myself with more and more orders for these too, if you scroll down the page you will come across some of my wrappers that I have done, I dont' always remember to photograph them mind so not all of them are on my blog, I hope to become more organised this year as well.

Since I lost my beloved horse just before christmas, I have spare time that I never used to have before so my addiction to craft has taken over more!

Love

Sandra x

3 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Would love to follow you but can't find the follow button on your blog. Popped over from the E-craft group page on FB.

jordiegirl said...

Oh I think I just found it!!! Silly me - I was looking at the top for the 'Follow' button!

SandraCraftyCardz said...

lol no worries hun got me wondering then if it has disappeared have always had it over to the right hand side glad you found it!

SandraCraftyCardz Etsy Shop Lots of personalised Gifts Available for everyone!